Pages

Monday

c.c.c.wc #3

Chapter 3!
 
 a couple of you haven't posted chapter 2 yet.
remember, your chapters don't have to be super long, if you feel like you don't have enough time to write, just make your chapters short. :)
 
ok, here's what's going to happen in chapter 3...
 
 
3.
 
use the line 'I forgot how to breath'
 
have a character stick out their tongue
 
have your chapter be set in an old house
 
introduce a new character with eyes that twinkle
 
use the picture given.
 
 
^here's the picure^
 
Have fun!
-celia-

6 comments:

  1. I'm almost done with chapter 2! I just have to recheck to see if I need to edit anything! ;)
    Wow! This is getting harder!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I'm so excited for this! This writing contest is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey...I have a few questions... :)
    Is it okay if I use a character that has already been added into my story that has sparkling eyes?
    And...maybe, just maybe, may I find a different pic and use it?
    I'm totally fine if you won't allow those things, I was just checking.
    Tane ♥
    tangerinetane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have to introduce a new charecter that has sparkling eyes, and you have to use the picture I gave you, sorry. :/ it just part of the challenge. Thanks sooooo much for doing me challenge, it really means a lot to me! U rock! :)

    -celia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK, no problem, thank you so much for hosting it. :)
      I'll just have to do my best.
      ♥♥♥

      Delete
  5. Here's mine, sorry it's a little late ;)
    http://bananaandbear.blogspot.com/2014/06/chapter-3-house.html
    xo,
    -Anna <3
    www.bananaandbear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete