Pages

Friday

c.c.c.wc #4

FYI:
usually I read your chapters are soon as you post them, but now I've decided that I'm not going to read them. instead, I'm going to wait till they're all done, so I can read the whole thing like a book (cause it is). and I can read them one at a time, which will be good cause I often get confused one what's happening in all of them! :)
 
 
 
4.
 
someone's birthday
 
use the line 'she was tiny'
 
include earbuds
 
include a cute pet
 
include a hoodie
 
light and darkness
 
 
 
-celia-

10 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so exited for this one!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Celia! I'm a new follower. Love your blog!!! Here's the link to mine if you wanna check it out!! Thanks!
    http://castleintheair-inspired.blogspot.com/
    -Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What does light and darkness mean? Just wondering :) Is it like, include scenes with night and day? Or include the words light and darkness?
    Just looking for clarification :)
    Also, I hope you don't mind, but in Chapter Three, as it's written in the third person, I changed "I forgot how to breathe." to "He forgot how to breathe."
    I really hope that's okay! :)

    xoxo,
    Bethan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Light and darkness can mean be whatever you want. You can include the words, or light and darkness, or just use it to describe something. Sorry if that was confusing!

      Delete
    2. Oh, and He forgot to breath is perfectly fine! :)

      Delete
    3. Ahh, okay, thank you! Don't worry, I know what you mean now :)
      Oh, good!

      I'm loving the challenge so far - it's sooooooo much fun!

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete
  4. I've done chapter four!

    xoxo,
    Bethan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did mine! :)
    http://bananaandbear.blogspot.com/2014/06/chapter-4-uniforms.html
    xo,
    -Anna <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here is the 4th chapter! :D
    http://anotherenchantedland.blogspot.com/2014/06/c-c-c-writing-contest-pt-4.html

    ReplyDelete