Pages

Tuesday

Sunshine Award. And how I met me bestest friendsies


I got awarded the sunshine award! YAY!!!
This'll be fun! *evil grin. Pulls on glove and flexes fingers in an evil manner* 

Thanks so much, Bethan, for Awarding me! You rock! :)

Rules:


* Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
* Answer the questions they asked you.
* Nominate other bloggers.
* Give them a list of questions.
* Let them know that they have been nominated.
* The Sunshine Award button must be on your blog post.

1. Favourite colour? 
Purple!!!

2. Favourite book? (you can name more than one, like me :} )

That's hard! Hmm, the Harry Potter series, and the Hunger Games trilogy. 

3. Beach or forest?

Probably forest.

4. No reading for a year or no chocolate forever? (mwahaha I'm evil)

NOOOOOO! REALLY!  X_X  just, no. Don't. Do. This. To. Me! It is physically impossible for me to answer this, but since I have to, I chose... Reading I guess. 

5. If you could bring a fictional character that died back to life, who would it be? And why? (you can only choose one. And don't say I don't know. I want to know ;] )

*screams* All these questions are unbearable! (Fun too!). Give me a minute to think... I would say either Fred Weasley or Finnick Odiar. But, since I can only pick one, I would say Finnick. 

Here's why; Fred's death was the saddest book death I've ever experienced. It was the worst thing ever, no joke. Finnick's death terrible, but not as bad as Fred's. BUT, here's why I think Finnick should live again, and not Fred; I loved Fred's death! I know that sounds evil. Well, I don't really love it. But J. K. Rowling wrote it so incredibly! 

It's amazing! Finnick's death was terrible mostly because of Annie. Finnick needs to be with her.

6. Favourite season?

I'd have to say summer. Or spring. Or winter. Or fall. ;)

7. Favourite film?

I wuv the Harry Potter movies! And FROZEN! I can't really pick. Oh, and The Lego Movie. :)

8. What is your favourite genre of book?
 
Fantasy and science fiction. 

9. What's your favourite word?

Probaby "Collision" :)

10. How did you meet your best friend?

Well, I actually have three bestest friendsies! Anna, Hannah, and Hudson.

Me: *makes popcorn*
       *gets a nice spot on the couch ready*
       *motions for you to sit down and make yourself comfortable* 
       "This could take a while"

 We are about the embark about the epic tale of how I met me bestest friendsies. Well, not really.
 How I met Anna is kind of boring, I met her through church. But how I met Hannah was a lot more interesting.
 Our homeschool group was meeting at a park, and I hadn't met Hannah yet. I was looking forward to meeting her. When she came, she seemed really nice. Anna and I were planning on hanging out with her. But she was hanging out with the other kids, and completely ignoring us! We were wondering why she didn't want to be around us! Why tried to ask her to hang out, but it didn't work. So we gave up, and I didn't really think much of Hannah.

Somehow the three of us became BFFs. I don't really know how it happend.

Years later, we asked why she was ignoring us that day.
From her point of view, Anna and I were discluding her, and we just wanted to hang out without her. She wanted to be with us soooo badly! She actually Hated me! :D

LOL!

And now, how I met Hudson.
He is my neighbor.
When we first bought my house I was 8 years old. There was a family outside gardening in their yard. 
My family went over to met them. 
There was a boy sitting on the end of a shovel.
He had blonde hair, blue eyes, freckles, and braces. 
His names was Hudson.
We didn't say anything.
We just stood there, staring at each other in silence as our parents talked.
 
I can't remember what happend after that. 
Now we hang out All. The. Time.
He is me BESTEST FRIENDSIE!
---------------------------------------
Wow! That was a type-full! 
What was a saying? Oh yeah, sunshine award! Sorry, got a little carried away. :)

I nominate:

Anna from Banana and Bear
Noelle from Live. Love. Move
Lila from Creative Thinking
Brooke from Better Than Words
Cindy from Eat. Sleep. Read. Fangirl.
Rachel from You and I

Here are me questions for you:
1. What is your favorite song, and why?
2. If you could spent one day doing whatever you like, what would you do?
3. Tell about a funny dream you had.
4. What is the farthest back memory from your life that you can remember?
5. Have you ever had an imaginary friendsie?  
6. If you could have any pet, what would it be?
7. If you had three wishes, what would you wish for?
8. Say your in The Hunger Games. You have a large group of 7 allies. You can pick your allies from your friends and fictional charecters. Who do you team up with?
9. Favorite quote?
10. Decrible waking up and getting out of bed.

That was fun!




4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!
    But…I am wounded. YOU CHOOSE FINICK OVER FRED!? OMG! *gasp of horror at the horror of it all*
    *sigh* I'm really not a Finick person :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for nominating me! I'll be sure to do it as soon as I can! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you sooooo much for the award! I will try to post all of my answers as soon as possible :)

    Noelle:)
    dancing2praisehim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete